U2100 Series bring to you extra heavy duty cylindrical locks which are complies with ANSI A156.2 Grade 1 requirements. U2100L featuring special lever designs make it suitable for ADA compliant applications. U2100 series is also designed for use on 3-hour fire-rated doors and for all positive pressure applications. It comes with a choice of special lever and knob design to meet the aesthetic requirements of your project.
- Areas of Application: For wooded or metal doors which are very frequently used in residential units, public, commercial buildings, hotel and hospitals.
- Door Dimensions: Door Thickness:
- Lever Locks (35 mm) to (48 mm) Thick
- Knob Locks (35 mm) to (52 mm) Thick
- Lock Dimensions:
- Case Size: (110mm x 152mm x 25mm)
- Door Preparation: ANSI A115.1
- Backset: (70 mm Only)
- Faceplate: ( 57mm x 28mm)
- Latchbolt: (13.5mm throw)
- Latch bolt: Stainless Steel or Brass
- Front: Stainless Steel or Brass
- Rose: Stainless Steel or Brass
- Internal Working Parts: High Strength Steel Alloy
- Cylinder: Brass
- Lever: Solid Zinc
- Knob: Stainless Steel
- Handing: Universal, Non Handed.
- Finishes: 626(Lever Design) 630(Knob Design Only) (Other finishes available upon request)
- Options: Split Finishes available upon request
- Keying: Solid Brass 6-pin tumbler cylinder with 2 nickel plated keys per lock
- Heavy duty commercial Grade Cylindrical Lockset, designed for Maximum Security, Heavy Traffic Usage
- Fast and Easy Installation
- Freewheeling available
- Quality cast and machined stainless steel hubs mounted with heavy duty return springs tested over one million cycles without any visible lever sag.
- Heavier rose liners material provides more attack resistance.
- Threaded roses on both sides hold lock firmly in place
- Heat treated heavy gauge cold rolled steel spindles withstand 1000 inch pound of torque applied to the locked lever without gaining access.
- Threaded outside rose assembly adjustable for door thickness without removing keyed lever.
- Internal steel mechanisms are corrosion treated for normal atmospheric conditions.
- Universal, Non handed
- Latch bolt features an anti thrust tongue for smooth closing
- Stop works incorporated into thumb mechanism
- ASA (22mm x 31mm) strike standard
- Fasteners are concealed under the rose/escutcheon.
- Option of different lever and designs with possibility of split finish
- Front adjustable for flat or beveled doors
- Master keying: Can be master keyed or Grand Master keyed.
- Finishes: 626, 605, 606, 612, 613, 616, 619, 620, 622, 625, 630 (Only for knob design)
ANSI/BHMA: Meets the requirements of ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Bored & Preassembled Locks & Latches Grade 1
UL: UL Listed for use on upto 3 hours fire rated doors.
ADA: Meets the requirements of Americans with Disabilities Act when used with levers.
How to Order
|Model Number||Function Number||Trim||Cylinder||Handing||Finish|
|U 21(00)||75-Passage function||L-Lever||W-Without Cylinder||RH||626|
|76- Privacy||K-Knob||M-Mortise Cylinder||LH||605|
|09-Office||L-Less IC Core||606|
All cylindrical Locksets shall be certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 1 requirements and must be suitable for use on fire doors up to 3 hours.